“Circus! holds a certain kind of magic which makes you feel inspired everyday. The secret is that we constantly rub shoulders with massively talented and creative people who give nothing less than their very best. The magic is the people.”
"I get to do what I love each day with an incredibly talented team that embody the CIRCUS! culture - A culture that enables me to grow and thrive, all whilst being driven by passion."
"I never was the type of person who liked to be office-bound. During the 3 years that I have been at Circus as a producer in audio-visual, I have been on the field - working on a variety of fresh, creative and award-winning content. From one crazy project to the next, I continue to push myself further!"
"CIRCUS! strives for highly crafted and impactful campaigns. And that's what motivated me to be part of this great team."
"8 beautiful years already within the marquee where creativity, knowledge, professionalism and team spirit resonate. A place where I was able to grow both professionally and personally with confidence while manoeuvring mind-blowing new opportunities and projects daily."
"I started my journey at CIRCUS! in 2012 as an intern in client service. Throughout the years and the diversity of projects, I have grown both as a person and professionally. I am today a Client Service Director managing a portfolio of local and international brands. CIRCUS! gives me the opportunity to work for world-class brands and meaningful campaigns."
"I came to Circus! as a child. I started as a receptionist, worked in the Media department, in Human Resources and today I am an Administrative Officer. CIRCUS! is family, team spirit, challenge, evolution and so much humanity. I am proud to be part of this marquee."
"CIRCUS! is also a place of growth, and knowledge sharing and where you are always challenged and encouraged for excellence.
Working at CIRCUS! makes you feel passionate about your work in a family spirit environment."
"Even my love of words leaves me lost for words when thinking how welcomed I was at CIRCUS! for the sake of uncanny creativity and their genuine appreciation of Mauritianistas."
"Started off as an intern in Community Management. Life under the Chapiteau is about continuing to stretch yourself to learn and grow in new ways. Today as a Digital Communication Strategist, I coach and support a team of seven persons. Together we deploy social media strategies and initiatives to engage in meaningful interactions and create lasting relationships.
I work with some of the brightest, friendliest and most hard working people of this industry!"
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect information, maintain the quality of databases,
- Use methods to extract and transform data to produce statistical reports with useful business observations,
- Elaboration of research tools [Questionnaire/discussion guides],
- Implement processes/requests and elaboration of reports,
- Master moderation techniques to conduct focus groups and one-to-one interviews,
- Analyse transcripts and quantitative/qualitative data,
- Capacity to elaborate market research proposals aligning with client’s objectives,
- Use data to guide the business decision-making,
- Maintain strong relationships with existing and new clients,
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively,
- Willingness to learn and develop data analysis skills,
- Presentation of reports to clients,
- Conduct desk research to analyse market trends.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills with attention to detail,
- Good understanding of databases, and methods with experience in using data extraction tools, data transformation, and presentation,
- Good knowledge of data structures, and optimization techniques,
- Advanced techniques in Excel
- Ability to work independently and in a team,
- Good organizational and time management skills,
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in market research field or a relevant field
- A degree in business marketing, statistics, or a relevant field
Interested candidates should forward their resume to the Human Resources Department
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the best candidates will be called for an interviewDate limite : 21 Oct 2022
- We dare to dream bigger than we are!
- We dare to have bold ideas!
- We dare to go to unknown territories!
- To explore and innovate!
- We dare to be ourselves!
- We dare to shine!
- We are flexible and open-minded!
- We love, embrace and lead the change!
- We continuously reinvent ourselves!
- We adapt quickly and effectively!
- We view problems as projects!
- We are proactive!
- We are methodic in our approach!
- We are accurate and attentive to details!
- We are clear and transparent!
- We focus our energy to achieve our goals!
- We plan to succeed!
- We are genuine in our relationships!
- We value diversity!
- We engage joyfully and love interacting!
- We are supportive and empathetic!